There will be a monthly Monochrome competition with entries being presented simultaneously with the regular monthly competition images.
- The images will be submitted as digital images only with one entry per person per month. Monochrome images can be uploaded to the Visual Pursuits system in the same manner as images in the regular monthly competition.
- The images will be judged by the monthly judge in addition to the regular judging of the various themed competitions.
- There will be no Grade restriction, i.e. the monochrome images will be entered into a single competition.
- Each month there will be three awards – 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
- Points will be awarded to the winning images as follows – 1st – 3 points, 2nd – 2 points, 3rd – 1 point.
- Aggregate points for the nine competitions will be calculated and trophies awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place overall winners at the Club Presentation night at the end of the year.
- There is absolutely no restriction on the subject for each month’s entry. Any topic / category / subject can be entered each month.
- If a Monochrome image has won a placing, it may not be used again in any further Monochrome competitions but can be used in the End of Year competition.